To offer a high energy positive environment for dedicated athletes that want to explore and develop their full potential in volleyball.
The date is approaching fast and we’re making preparations. Don’t miss out!
Training will start in ... follow the clock.
1. Participants must maintain physical distancing
o Two meters apart from one another at all times when not participating in drills
o No handshaking, high fives, hugging, etc.
2. We will minimize multiple contact with balls, nets, and other shared equipment. We have assigned people to adjust nets, clean volleyballs between courts and from outside contact.
o Activities we will be doing in practice and/or training environments, will permit physical distancing at all possible times (eg. Individual serving, passing, setting, attacking practice) no large groups at the same time on 1 court.
o We will ensure that activities considered for training will be to current abilities today (not where they previously may have been) and have injury prevention top of mind.
3. Remain community focused
o Stay within the home sport community or club(s) where participants are members
o No cross-regional, inter-provincial or cross-country travel. Note that non-essential travel within B.C.
4. All Cleaning to be done at club provided cleaning station.
5. No parents in facility at any time.
6. Masks must be worn into facility and during low excursion exercise (stretching etc.)
7. Rides to and from training with team mates must include masks and sanitization upon entry of facility.
8. Entry and exit into building will be through separate doors.
Guidelines to follow.
COACH, REFEREE, AND STAFF/VOLUNTEER CONSIDERATIONS
13. INDOOR VOLLEYBALL CONSIDERATIONS
15. OUTBREAK PREPARATION AND REPORTING
Ensure that you have necessary sanitation and protection supplies at hand. In the event that first aid is required to be administered during an activity, all persons attending to the injured individual must first put on a mask and gloves.
Sign up to hear from us about joining our beach training and other volleyball events.
Send us a message to ask us a question about our Beach volleyball training. We look forward to hearing from you, and we will get back to you soon.
West Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada